Avantek 1U ARM Storage Server (without HDD/SSD)
- Annapurna Alpine AL5140 ARM quad-core 1.7GHz processor
- 1 x ECC DIMM slot – 4GB RAM.
- 16 x 2.5″/3.5″ HDD/SSD slots, up to 160TB in 1U!
- Supports SATA III 6Gb/s connections
- 2 x 10GbE SFP+ LAN ports (integrated)
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (Atheros® AR8035)
- 1 x 400W 80 PLUS Gold 100~240V AC PSU
The ARM storage system is designed as an add-on storage expansion of existing server infrastructures and can support up-to 128TB of raw capacity within a 1U rackmount, which makes it one of the highest density and lowest cost per TB storage systems available.
It connects to a network over a dual 10GbE SFP+ interface and to drives via SATA III 6Gb/s ports, in order to provide appropriate bandwidth and transfer rates for applications such as cold storage, data archiving, video surveillance and TV broadcast, among others.
The system is powered by Annapurna Labs Alpine AL5140 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor, based on the ARMv7 architecture and the Cortex-A15 core. The chip has a power consumption of only 10 watts which provides one of the highest performance per watt storage controller.
This motherboard has an onboard controller providing comprehensive remote board monitoring and management features such as remote boot and reset, remote image mounting, full control over network, users and services and complete system monitoring and diagnostics.