48 core Cavium ThunderX ARM Server R120-T30
As low as US$277.38
Out of stock
Avantek has been working with GigaByte and Cavium to produce the world’s most powerful ARM solutions.
The Cavium ThunderX is a system-on-a-chip (SoC) silicon containing no less than 48 custom ARMv8 cores. In addition to this sheer number of high performance cores, this SoC features high memory bandwidth, large memory capacity, integrated hardware accelerators, fully virtualized core and I/O, scalable Ethernet fabric, and feature-rich I/O.
With all these features working in unison in a processor supported by the server industry’s major operating systems and development environments, the Cavium solution is ready for the most demanding datacenter-grade applications.
Fully compliant with ARMv8-a architecture as well as ARM’s Server Base System Architecture (SBSA) and Server Base Boot Requirements (SBBR) standards.
R120-T30 Cavium ThunderX: 64bit ARM Server: 48 cores in 1U
- 1U Rack (43.5 x 430 x 533.4 mm)
- 1x Cavium ThunderX Processor (48 core)
- 8x DIMM slots support UDIMM/RDIMM 2133MHz, 4 channels, up to 512GB RAM.
- UEFI BIOS
- ASPEED AST2400 (KVM, IPMI 2.0, SOL)
- 1x PCIe v3.0 x16 (x8 mode) FHHL (via riser).
- 4x SATA III 6Gb/s
- 1x SATADOM
- 1x 40GbE QSFP+
- 4x 10GbE SFP+
- 1x Management LAN (RJ45)
- 2x USB 3.0
- 4x 3.5”/2.5” Hot swap SATA III HDD Bays
- Single 400W 80+ Gold PSU
- Front panel: Power on/off, Reset Button, 2x USB 3.0
- SAS/SATA 6Gb/s HDD Backplane
- Rail set